Today I started prepping for a potential priming day this weekend. I finished up deburring the aileron skeleton, and started work on the flap brace and aileron gap fairings. After cleaning and marking the parts, I final size drilled the holes against the rear spar, and deburred the parts and the spar. I found a few rivets that had not been installed, so I went ahead and got those taken care of as well. Easy session! Especially with Mom bringing welcome nourishment for dinner…thanks Mom! Below are some pics of the session. Next up will be prepping the aileron brackets. Until then, Happy Building!