After a week waiting for a replacement rivet set, a busy week kept me away for another week, but I’ve finally gotten back to the top skin today. While waiting for Tod to come up, I decided to start working on the aileron since it is a one man job. First step was to mark the aileron stiffeners.
By the time I finished marking the stiffeners for cutting Tod showed up so I set that aside. We jumped right into riveting and got through almost all the ribs on the left top skin. Below are some pictures of the session.
Next session I should be able to finish most of the back rivets for the left wing, and I’ll start on the right wing top skins. Until then, Happy Building!