More Aileron Work

Not an extremely productive session this time around. It definitely speaks to having a plan when you head into the workshop. That being said I did mess around with the Aileron assembly a bit. I test fit the stiffeners, and pulled out all the other parts to understand what will need to be primed before moving on. Any part that needed deburring and/or edge cleanup was cleaned up and ready for a priming session. Some pictures below. Hopefully I can get a helper soon for some more top skin riveting, but until then…Happy Building!

1 comment

  1. It is nice to just playing around once in a while. Not all working sessions have tried be highly productive. Nice work by the way

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *